Friday, February 03, 2006

Professors Can be Whiners Too

Some anonymous professor has started this blog as a forum for professors to complain about students (it was started as a counter to ratemyprofessor). I don’t get it, as some people write as if their hopes and dreams are crushed by bad students. Yeah, I’ve had such students, everyone has, but they’re a small minority and I can’t imagine obsessing about them when I deal with very good students on a constant basis. There are even people who write these long rebuttals to what students put on ratemyprofessor. Now that’s just sad, the equivalent of “I know you are, but what am I?”

Also, I really don’t like whining in general, whether it comes from students or professors.

1 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP