Monday, April 03, 2006

AP-Ipsos Poll on Immigration

Here is another poll (from AP-Ipsos) about American reactions to immigration:

56% favor or somewhat favor allowing illegal immigrants to apply for legal, temporary work status
51% believe illegal immigrants contribute to society
42% believe they are mostly a drain
67% are not confident that a wall would reduce illegal immigration
65% believe that illegal immigrants take jobs that Americans don’t want

This really reiterates the Pew Hispanic Center's poll results, which I discussed a few days ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  9:01 PM  

Greg,

thanks for the link--I found you through my sitemeter. It lead me to find your site. Yay, since I am finding your posts interesting.

Greg Weeks 7:29 AM  

Cool, thanks for reading.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP