Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Latin America blogs

If anyone is interested in more blogs related to Latin America, I would like to point out two from graduate students. Russ at Rulablog is a Political Science graduate student at Chapel Hill (so of course he gets my immediate approval) and Ben at Latinoamérica is starting an M.A. in Latin American Studies at the Institute for the Study of the Americas.

I really like the ways in which blogging connects professors, students (both grad and undergrad) and interested members of the general public, in a number of different countries.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  6:55 PM  

Thanks for the link! It'd been a while since I'd gotten one.

Ben Jones 12:46 PM  

Thanks for mentioning my link. I really appreciate it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP